Now offering on-line shopping for vitamins, Lipotropic and HCG shots and food supplements delivered to your home
Traditional Medicare is now offering “Intensive Behavioral Therapy” for medical weight loss. Medicare has specific rules to follow per the Intensive Behavioral Therapy protocol.
Medicare health insurance has agreed to cover the following services.
- Must have a BMI of 30 or greater
- You are allowed up to 22 visits per calendar year.
- You must lose at least 6.6 pounds during the first 6 months in order for Medicare to cover the next 6 months of Intensive Behavioral Therapy.
- The visits will have designated time intervals, as listed below.
- In the first month, every week
- Next five months, every two weeks
- Next six months, every month
Physician Visits: Standard Medicare Coverage
Medicare will cover 80% of the physician visit. You (the patient) will be responsible for the other 20% which will be due at the time of service, unless you have a secondary insurance in which Dr. Rogers Medical Group will process billing to the secondary insurance. You will be responsible for your deductible at the time of service.
The initial weight loss nutrition visit cost $60 dollars. Then follow up nutrition visits are $20
Intensive Behavioral Therapy for Weight Loss
Medicare will pay in full for 22 visits per calendar year if all requirements are met, as stated earlier.
Optional Available Services
- Lipotropic injections
- B-12 Injections
- VO2 Testing
- Resting Metabolic Testing
Dr. Rogers Weight Loss App
- Food Journaling
- Grocery list
- Exercise routines
- Video Demonstrations of exercise