Exchanges: 5oz meat, 1 fat
*Rapid Results/ Jump Start/ Quick Count Recipe
***Recipe Type: Main
1 lemon, zested
1 tsp lemonjuice, freshly squeezed
2 Tbsp butter, softened
1 Tbsp parsley chopped
3/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper freshly ground
1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
4 6 ounce tilapia
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the zest and lemon juice with the butter, parsley, salt, pepper and green onions.
- Spray a 12×8 baking dish and place tilapia fillets in dish, turning thinner ends under (for even cooking) as necessary. Top fillets with butter mixture.
- Bake fillets for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork or until internal temperature is 145 degrees.
- Oven temperatures may vary, and therefore may affect cooking times.
Degree of Difficulty
Oven Temperature: 400°F
Preparation Time: 7 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Serving size: 1/4 of a recipe (6.6 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.