Creamy High Protein Chicken & Pasta
Exchanges: 6.5 oz meat 2 vegetables
Rapid Results/Jump Start/Quick Count
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 oz chicken breast
- 12 oz water
- 1 package Proti Fusilli High Protein Pasta
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Cheese
- Bring 12 oz water to a boil. Heat non-stick pan on medium, add olive oil and chicken breast, cook chicken breast 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Add one package of Proti Fusilli High Protein pasta, cook for 12 minutes (al dente) or until desired texture is reached. Drain pasta and blend in wedge of Laughing Cow Light cheese to hot pasta. Top with cooked chicken
- Add salt and pepper, optional.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serving size: Entire recipe (22.2 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Dr. Rogers Weight Loss Centers Staff
Can substitute chicken for ground turkey or turkey sausage