1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1⁄4 cup green onion chopped
1 cup egg substitutes
1⁄4 tsp black pepper freshly ground
1⁄2 cup fat free cheddar cheese
1. Coat a large non-stick skillet with Non Stick Cooking Spray, place over medium heat and wait until hot.
2. Add peppers, onions; cook 3-4 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour egg substitute into skillet. Add pepper. Allow eggs to cook for 2-3 more minutes without stirring. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Loosen the omelet with a spatula; fold in half. Cook for 2 more minutes or until eggs have set and cheese begins to melt.
5. Cut the omelet in half, and slide each half onto serving plate.
Degree of Difficulty
Degree of Difficulty: Very easy
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 1⁄2 of a recipe (3.5 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily
Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
|– Calories From Fat||(45%)||75.73|
|% Daily Value|
|– Saturated Fat||0.71g||4%|