You’re working hard and treating yourself to treatments to rejuvenate your face and body. Are you neglecting another part of yourself? Many women struggle with vaginal looseness, but there’s no need to suffer a day longer. At Signature Medspa by Dr. Rogers, our medical team offers ThermiVA™ for vaginal tightening.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Vaginal Tightening?
Many women experience vaginal looseness and loss of sensitivity as a result of age, overweight, childbirth and other factors. Vaginal tightening is a good option for any woman who:
- Has loose vaginal muscles after childbirth.
- Experiences dryness and thin vaginal tissue after menopause.
- Suffers from urinary incontinence.
- Have had hysterectomies or other surgeries.
- Would like a better sexual response.
- Wants a vagina that looks and feels more youthful.
Types of Vaginal Tightening Procedures
Surgical Procedures: Surgical procedures for vaginal tightening include vaginoplasty and labiaplasty. These procedures must be performed by a plastic surgeon. They will require downtime and recovery after surgery.
Nonsurgical Procedures: Nonsurgical methods normally use lasers or radiofrequency energy. They are ideal for women who don’t want an invasive surgical procedure. Our Signature Medspa offers ThermiVA™, which is a non-invasive radiofrequency treatment.
These treatments use gentle heat to warm the vaginal muscles and encourage the tissue to build collagen. This helps the vaginal walls grow thicker and stronger, making them more responsive, less prone to dryness and less likely to be incontinent. Dr. Rogers can discuss the ThermiVA™ process in more detail with you at your consultation.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Vaginal Tightening
- The procedure is fast and doesn’t require a hospital stay.
- There is no downtime, no recovery and no surgery.
- After the treatment, you can go right back to your regular activities.
- You’ll have no or fewer episodes of urinary incontinence.
- Your vagina will be stronger, tighter and more resilient.
What Is the Vaginal Tightening Procedure Like?
- The procedure is performed in the privacy and comfort of Dr. Rogers’ Signature Medspa.
- The treatment takes about half an hour to 45 minutes.
- Most people get the results they want in three sessions, but if you want to enhance your results further, you can schedule additional treatments with us.
- After completing the initial round of treatments, you can maintain your results with a once-yearly treatment.
Learn More About Vaginal Tightening
If you’re interested in learning what vaginal rejuvenation can do for you, speak with the medical team at our Signature Medspa by Dr. Rogers. We are conveniently located in San Antonio on Redland Rd. At your consultation we can create a personalized treatment plan so you will know exactly what to expect. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and get started!